Sunday, October 18, 2009

Missing: Reward Offered


At approximately 2:07 this afternoon, in the general vicinity of the master bedroom on Hemlock Road in Norwich, a size 7 bamboo knitting needle went missing. The needle, one of set currently in use to make a pewter gray almost 100% cashmere ladder stitch scarf was last seen amidst a tangle of yarn and a taptop cord, pages from a Harvard Business Review case study, some pillows, a pen, a yellow wallet and a pink fleece robe. "I don't know what happened," says, Dorit, its owner. "One minute I was clearing items off my bed so my son could take a nap and the next thing you know, it's gone." Without its safe return, Dorit is afraid her husband's neck will freeze on his upcoming business trip, or he simply won't look as dashing as expected since the scarf was specifically designed to go with his overcoat. "I've asked my husband, my son, even my dog to help me look, but they just don't see the urgency in this!"


If you have any information as to the whereabouts of the missing needle, please contact Dorit ASAP. She is currently addicted, has no other materials to start a substitute project, and without this needle will have a complete psychotic break.

No comments: